Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September

The sounds of fall!
The distant noise of kids in the school playground..a major reminder that fall is on it's way.
The stores have started to bring out fall and Halloween stuff...I even saw Christmas stuff!!!
Crazy how time flies!!!
I can't wait to see the leaves changing and getting that little cold nose when outside...
Okay I don't want the summer to end just yet...
This coming weekend is the Gibbons town garage sale...Melanie , Mom and I are going to go and have some fun!!! We are supposed to have nice warm weather full of sunshine..let's hope the weather man gets it right!!!
Can't wait....I hope we find some goodies!!
Hugs
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I would love to go with you to the garage sale. I love them.
Hugs

The Bear's Blog said...

You are so fortunate to see the beginning of autumn. Here it's miserable, hot, humid and rainy.

Have a great time at the garage sale.

Hugs ♥