Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thank You

I just wanted to give a big thank you to those of you who adopted a bear from me!! It is always a great feeling to know that something I create makes others feel so happy and must spend your hard earned pennies so you can add them to your homes!!!
Still is very humbling....THANK YOU!!!
I have a few bears and critters that will be up for adoption on my Etsy store soon as I get my butt in gear and take more pictures!!!
The last few days have been spent tangled in Christmas lights....My honey and I bought a new Christmas tree. Today I put the last of the ornaments on it. I will take pictures hopefully tomorrow!!!
:O)
Here are some pics of the lights outside the house!!




While we were adding garland to the tree I just had to add some to the Dog!!!
LOL
HUGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Kristina, is that snow I see outside by the trees. I always dream of Christmas in the snow. How romantic.
Your little trees are so pretty.
Hugs