Monday, January 21, 2013

New Treasure

Well with the new sewing room I needed to get a new computer desk..and boy did I find one. I'm very excited..it was more money then I was hoping to spend but....it will be perfect for all my needs!! I love how it has an old roll top desk look to it!
I will be painting it and doing the shabby chic thing to match my other stuff...It's large enough for my computer and lots of space for sewing and creating. So I am very happy I decided to fork out the money!!

Hugs
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Kristina, you new desk looks great. I would love to see it when you have given it the shabby look. Hugs

sharon's shabby creations said...

Hey Kristina,

All the best with your new desk!!! I am trilled too see the end results!!

Hugs Sharon

Kristina said...

Thanks Kay!! I will share pics as soon as I'm done!!

Kristina said...

Thanks Sharon!!! I'm thrilled to..it was meant to be mine!! lol