Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sweet Finds

So the other day I was killing some time..actually getting some fresh air after painting..lol...I went to this cute little store that has antiques etc...and I came across a sweet old suitcase...I hmmmd and haaad debating if I should buy it..Then I imagined it with some of my doll clothes in it and well that suitcase had to come home with me. As I was walking out another item caught my eye...a trunk that had been shabby chic'd...once again.....hhmmmmmm I can't really afford both of them..so as I finally decided that I will take the shabby chic trunk.....I was told something that was very frightening...
THEY HAVE LAY AWAY!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:oD
I bought both of them!!!!
And I'm very happy that I did!!!!

I couldn't resist!!!
MINE!!!!
lol
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

The French Bear said...

Great find!!! And where was this store????
I am so envious, love them both too!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

Joolz said...

Great find! I love old suitcases!

Kays Kids said...

I lovethe little legs they put on the trunk. I'm sure both will come in handy.
Hugs

Kristina said...

It's a store in Stony Plain called One Man's Treasures. It's a sweet store!!!
Hugs

Kristina said...

They are sooo sweet. I'm happy I stopped in when I did! It was meant to be..lol

Kristina said...

I know me too!!! Love the legs! The trunk is fairly deep to!! Can't wait to fill it...not sure with what yet..lol