Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Quiet Day

I have been experimenting...creating some new minis.
I am very happy with how they are turning out.
The first few I made... some how became my mother's...lol...I went to show her and before I knew it she had claimed them...lol
Which is ok cause she made me something in return...
My Own Pet Monster!!!
 
Love...Love...Love Him!!!
 
My newest mini obsession...lol
 
 
 
 
 

 
And a couple of pull toys...
 

 
Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!!!
This Friday is the Antique show and sale...Saweet!!!
Looking forward to going with Mom
...maybe we will find some much needed treasures!!!
 
HuGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Your darling Mum is always making something special. We would love to see what she claimed. Love the canisters.

sharon's shabby creations said...

I like your special stuff alot!!! Enjoy your lovely things!!

Hugs sharon

Hannah said...

I can see why you love the monster! He's so cool!! And the pull toys are very cute! Just found your blog, I really like what I see =) Hannah