Monday, March 4, 2013

New Pretties!!!

I finished creating my newest bear.
I love these sweet girl bears and every time I make them I always think that they are all dressed up for a afternoon tea party....
So that's what I have decided to call them...
my
"Tea Time Teddies"
 
So here is the first of them...
 
~ANNA~
 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friend Melanie and I went to the local antique store they other day
(both of us hoping there wasn't anything we wanted...lol)
but of course we both found a few goodies..
this is what I brought home...
 
Have a Happy Monday!!!
HuGS
K



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Antonella said...

Deliziosa la tua orsetta!

kyoko ishida said...

hi. im living in Kyoko Japan.

They are colorful and sooo cute!

Pretty clothes are sold for here.

really lovely! please look.

http://bit.ly/16fMtaP