Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Had To Have Em'!!!!

Yup I went shopping where I shouldn't have...antique store..lol
Came across these and couldn't resist!!
Just Super Cute!!

They have seen better days......Or
maybe they have had many great days!!!
:O)
Either way I definitely needed them!!!
I also found a little something for Christmas....YES I said Christmas!!! Why wait when I see something I know someone will like!
:O)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news....I'm almost done a new critter!!
YaY...This one got the clipper treatment!!!
Nothing like paying good money for mohair only to shave it off!!!!
Cwazieeeee!!!
LOL
Love the look though!!
Hopefully he or she will be ready for pictures tomorrow!!!
HuGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Love the shoes...

Kleinigkeiten in 1zu12 said...

Super Nostalgisch, ich liebe sie.
Herzliche Grüße Britta

JRB CREATIONS said...

Love the shoes!

I can't wait to see the new critter!!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
*Jeannette

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Es una suerte encontrar estas joyas, me encanta, felicidades:)

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

Amo moltissimo le scarpe antiche, ne faccio collezione. Le tue sono meravigliose !

Rosarita

Antonella said...

Bellissime!!!