Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday

Today turned out to be pretty good!!
I went to a thrift store and came home with a bag of goodies!!!
Bought some new shoes..not at the thrift store..lol...
So if nice weather ever decides to show here I will have some cute shoes to wear!!
 
So Mom has been busy creating..I have to but that came to a halt when I tried to clean the hair clippers I have and now I can't get them back together..lol...
Might have to buy some new ones!
Anyway here are some pics of Mom's new goodies..they are also up for sale on Etsy!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hugs
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I love op shopping. Your mum has displayed her wonderful talent again.
Hugs

Wyrna Christensen said...

They are all very decorative. Nice work.
Hugs
Wyrna

Yolanda Morán said...

Una preciosidad, me encantan.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda.

Fabiola said...

I like these wonderful pieces.
Greetings, Faby

mcddiss said...

que buenas compras

besitos

Mari

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Unos trabajos monísmos, felicidades:)

adriana isabel guede gonzález said...

Hola! felicidades por esas cositas tan lindas que haces si tubiera que escoger una no se con cual me quedaria,un saludoAdriana.