Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Yup I'm Still Here!!

Just been a bad blogger!!!
lol
I have been busy working in the yard and planting pretty things...hopefully I didn't kill any of em'...not sure if I have a green thumb???
:OP
I have decided I don't like yard work..
It's
hot...
dirty..
and there's bugs!!!
lol
Don't like bugs!!!
 
 
I've also been busy with creating critters for my shows...
also some minis....which I hope to finish and show you all!!
HuGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Sounds as though your garden will look fabulous. Love the picture of the cats.
hugs

Wyrna Christensen said...

So cute. Thank you for showing.
Hugs
Wyrna

Fabiola said...

You're cats are so cun. A fun picture.
Bye, Faby

Contrastes-Rosa MÂȘ said...

Una foto muy divertida, pero pobre planta, besos:-)