Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4 and All is Well

well sort of...lol
have had a few battles with the computer and for the most the computer keeps winning!!!
I should have paid more attention in computer class!!!
I finally finished my page for the next on-line bear show..
I hope to see you there!!!
:O)
I did get a little time to play with some minis
I created a few more canisters
I will place them for sale on Etsy along with a few bears that are looking for good homes!!
 
Cadbury
 
DOTTIE
 
GIGI
 
JELLIE BEAN
 







HuGS
K
:O)
 
 
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

I can tell you really had fun with those miniature canisters--very creative and cute! xo Jennifer

mcddiss said...

esos ositos son preciosos y tan dulces que dan ganas de abrazarlos y los botes son un gran trabajo , me encantan

besitos

Mari

Fabiola said...

Your canisters are wonderful and the pets are adorable.
Greetings, Faby