Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm So Proud!!

My brilliant Mom has been published!!
I did a little sneaking around to get this done and boy was it worth it!!!
I was even able to be there when she got the magazine(she has a subscription and it gets mailed to the house)
I was sooo excited and it was extremely hard to keep my mouth shut!
This was loads of fun!!!
 

 
I had to take the pics with my cell phone....I need to buy another copy lol
Hugs
Happy Monday
K
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments:

Fabiola said...

Congratulations to your mom. She's a great artist.

mcddiss said...

felicidades a ambas por esa merecida publicacion

besitos

Mari

JRB CREATIONS said...

Congratulations to your mom! and to you for doing such a nice thing for her!

Hugs,
*Jeannette

Hannah said...

Congratulations for you mum and what a great daughter you are to do this for her =) Hannah

Eva - tatalamaru said...

Enhorabuena!! Sin duda es motivo para estar alegre, disfrĂștalo. Besos