Sunday, October 6, 2013

Minis Galore

Mom and I have been busy in the mini work shop!!
Some new canisters are up in the Etsy store and I'm working on taking pictures of Mom's new floral arrangements...that of course are amazing!!
Batteries died on the camera..lol...so have to wait for it to charge..
What else is new here...Had my wisdom teeth pulled Friday ..that was fun! NOT!!!
Actually I'm doing very well not a lot of pain just miss eating!
And on the way to my surgery appointment we got into a car accident!
No one was hurt thank god...but it could have been sooo bad!!
There was a jerry can of gas on the middle of the highway during rush hour commute and we had to swerve to miss it and the we got side swiped by another car and it took out my passenger side mirror!
It was scary! Not only that but the gas can was FULL of gas...if we hit that thing dead on we would have dragged it and who knows if a spark could have happened! I'm very thankful we all walked away from it!
But now of course the battle will begin with all the insurance crap. Hopefully it will be settled fairly and respectfully. Keep your fingers crossed!
 
Anyway on a nicer note here are some pictures of my new canisters
Enjoy!!








HuGS
:O)
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I am so sorry about the accident and your poor sore mouth. You do make me laugh with your picked mice canister.
Big Hugs to get well soon.

Kristina said...

Thanks Kay!!! I'm healing slowly!! I know!! I LOVE the Pickled Mice!! lol

Fabiola said...

Your canister are very nice.
Greetings, Faby