Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Snow Fall to A Snow Dump

The days have slowly been getting easier...taking it minute by minute and slowly day by day!
Trying to keep busy preparing for our trip and Christmas.
With everything that's happened it's very hard to get excited for the trip but we are trying.
We put up some Christmas lights..and of course we are short a strand...every year! lol
We have received a ton of snow in the last few days...I'm very happy I don't have to venture out today!
This was last night...
And
This is this morning...
It's very beautiful! And if it wasn't so cold I would go for a walk...but maybe later lol
And I am starting to look forward to going from this to this..
It will be good for us to get away...it's been a stressful time.
HuGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Kristina, I hope you can enjoy the warmth and recharge your soul. You certainly had a dumping of snow.
hugs
Kay