Thursday, December 5, 2013

Back From Holidays

Well we are back home and all I can say is...I really want to go back!!
Holy snow!!!!
We had a wonderful time and I will share photos with you soon!
Sadly our return home hasn't been very good.
My grandmother passed away Dec 4...the day we returned. I was able to say my goodbyes to her.
So my family has come together and we are trying to get through this. My family has also had some other issues that we are all praying for. I will not go into details as it's a more private issue but I ask for all your prayers to help us through it!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news Colin and I had a moment of joy last night. We went and looked at some lab puppies!! We have put our deposit down and hopefully will have a new baby come this March!!
I also have photos to share..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I will go get my baby girls from the vet. We had them in to get fixed and I can pick them up innnnnnn............2 mins LOL
So I am off to go get my babies!!!
I will be back with pictures shortly!!
Hugs
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Kristina, I am so sorry for you, at the loss of your dear Grandma. I will say prayers for the rest of the family.
A new puppy, how exciting.
Hugs
Kay