Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Christmas Season

With everything that has been going on it really has been hard to get into the Christmas spirit and anyone who knows me knows how much I love this time of year!
Yesterday I wrapped some Christmas gifts which helped me get into the Christmassy mood...the tree was looking a little bare underneath..lol
Now I am attempting to make some truffles!
I hope they turn out...nothing says Christmas like some goodies and home baking.
Can't wait to get some of my Mom's baking!! She makes the best pretzels!! Not the tiny hard ones...but large ones that are soft and delicious with butter or some kind of cheese!!!
And to get one fresh from the oven is pure heaven!
I think I just drooled on the keyboard!!
LOLOLOL
 
I did create a new teddy bear and she is available for adoption in my Etsy store!!
~~~MARY~~~

Time to see if my dough has chilled!!!
HuGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: