Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Wonderful Day

It was a beautiful day spent with my mom!!
We went wedding dress shopping and YES I have found my wedding dress!!!
And it was PERFECT that my Mom was there with me!!!
:O)
It was the first wedding dress I looked at. I saw it awhile ago and today decided to go and try it on and some other ones as well.
On Sunday I went to the bridal fair with my soon to be sister in law! We had a blast and got to see some wedding gowns and a lot of other crap...lol...
One thing nice about the destination wedding..I don't have to deal with a lot of the other stuff. It's all taken care of for you!
 
So I tried on this beautiful dress and it was wonderful!! But I thought
"Can I Really Buy The First Dress I Seee??"
 
YES..YES I CAN!!!
 
I did try on a few more...just to see....but went back and tried THE dress on once again and I just fell in love!!
Plus I had the "IT's Beautiful" texts from Melanie and my sister!! And the pics I sent were not the greatest or showed how pretty it really was!
I was hoping not to spend that much money...but as my mother said....we're not spending "$20,000" on our wedding..soooooo why not!!
 
But it wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for my most wonderful mommy!!!
THANK YOU!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
HuGS
K
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Kristina, I am so pleased you are enjoying bridal shopping.I remember that time well with my daughters it is very special. Enjoy every minute.
Hugs Kay

mcddiss said...

muchas felicidades por tu futura boda, veo que ya tienes resuelto una de las mayores decisiones , me alegro mucho por ti

besitos

Mari