Friday, January 3, 2014

New From the Workshop

You know how I love to make my little canisters..(and I also have been trying something new with them)...
This Christmas I saw a lot of tins...and I just had to try and make them!! I am still experimenting with different materials and techniques but so far I am really loving them.
So here are a few of the pieces I have worked on and they will be up for sale in the Etsy store soon!
Love to hear what you all think!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm having loads of fun with them...a little finicky but I love the results!!
Happy Friday!!
HuGS
K
 
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Yolanda MorĂ¡n said...

Todas las cajas preciosas me gustan mucho es un maravilloso trabajo.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda

JRB CREATIONS said...

These are great Kristina! I love them! :o)

*Jeannette