Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday

Well it should be called winds day!!!
Holy crap was the wind horrible it actually turned semi trucks on the highway and it broke railway crossing gates!! I'm sooo glad I stayed in!!
I did have to chase down our garbage bin that ended up in the middle of the road, then the neighbors lol..c
crazy weather...the only place I know that gets ALL seasons in an hour!!
:oP
Remind me again..WHY do I live here???
Any who being stuck indoors does have its perks..I played and created..
here are some of the goodies I made
 
 







Happy Wednesday!!
HuGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I am so glad that little Ellie didn't poke his trunk outside he might have taken off in the wind. He melts my heart.
Big Hugs
Kay

JRB CREATIONS said...

O...M...G! I am in love with that little ellie! So Cute!

Stay warm and be safe out there!

Bear hugs,
*Jeannette

Fabiola said...

I like your beautiful boxes.
Greetings, Faby

Isabelle said...

Actually, it looks like it was a good thing that it was windy and you had to stay indoors and be creative. Your artwork is spectacular! I love what you make! It is really pleasing to the eyes!

Kristina said...

Thanks Kay!!! LOL..he sure would have lost his trunk!! Hugs

Kristina said...

Thx Jeannette!!! :)

Kristina said...

Thank you!!! I am having lots of fun making my tins!!
Hugs

Kristina said...

Thank you Isabelle!! I agree staying inside does have it's strong points!
Hugs