Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Quiet Day

A quick hello!!
Hope all is well...
It's been COLD and it seems winter is gonna be here forever!!!
I long for green grass and flowers..and sitting on the deck feeling the warmth of the sun!!
I guess I can sit in my car and feel the sun through the glass window!!!
LOL
 
So I started a new job and I have some crazy hours! Working early mornings and I mean early!! Starting at 1 am or 2 am
but
I am mostly by myself!!!
No more dealing with the public!!
hahaha
and for those of you who work with the public know how that can go
lol
It's all very new to me but I am welcoming the change!!
 I am adjusting to the sleep and lack of...
but I had a couple days off and of course I had to make a few miniature tins. I had a lady request a couple so I thought I'd make a few extra!!
Hope you enjoy them!!





I also have a bear in the works...but that will have to wait a few more days to get done!
Have to be in bed early!!
lol
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

mcddiss said...

de vez en cuando es muy bueno tomarse un dia de descanso o al menos para hacer algo distinto , esas latas son preciosas, me encantan

besitos

Mari

Contrastes-Rosa MÂȘ said...

Muy bonitas , un trabajo excelente:-)

Hannah said...

I LOVE your tins, they look so perfect!! Hannah

Kristina said...

Thank you so much Mari!!!
Hugs

Kristina said...

Thank you!!!
:O)

Kristina said...

Thanks Hannah! I love making them!!
Hugs