Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wow

Are the days going by fast!!
I'm getting used to my new job....slowly feeling more comfortable!
Working those early mornings is very interesting..lol...I get up go to work, come home, have a little something to eat, lay down and have a 2 hour power nap and all this before 6:30 in the morning!
LOL
My guy still snoozing away!
It's really nice though! I'm enjoying it and I feel like I still have some of my day to do stuff...like cleaning or running errands...OR the really important things like sewing and making minis ...:O)
I did a little shopping today and bought myself some glass canister to use in my sewing room to try to organize all my crap!!!
I sometimes forget what all I have!!

 
I also made another bear!!
Say hello to
Ben
I even made his lil jacket to!!
:O)

Hugs
K
:O)
P.S.  IS SUMMER HERE YET???????
:op

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Hi Kristina, You certainly get things done in the morning. I love your Ben, he is great.
Hugs Kay