Friday, March 14, 2014

Elizabeth Antique/Collectables Show and Sale

It begins today! I hope you are able to come by and check it out! I have never done this show before but thought it might be a good place. It's more geared to antiques but I have seen other stuff there to and it's for collectors and I know the same bunch of people like to attend them all..like myself!!
So hopefully some bear collectors will be there and it gives them a chance to see and adopt bears a couple times in the year instead of waiting till the fall....so wish me luck!
Regardless I know we will have fun and find a few things to buy myself :)
I took a few photos of some of my new pieces I have made...



 






 
And for a little extra sweetness.....
 
:O)
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: