Saturday, March 8, 2014

It's Finally Happened

After 14 years it has happened!!
I'm sooo excited!!!
 
I've been featured!!!
 


Teddy Bear Times was wonderful and asked if I would like to be featured in their magazine
ummmmmmm..
let me think!!
LOL
Ah YA!!!
I think it looks amazing and I'm sooo thrilled how it was written!!
I have had lots of great feedback from collectors and a lot of my bears and critters have fun wonderful new homes!!
I've made a few new friends in the process to I think!!
So a BIG thank you Teddy Bear Times and the crew for making this a fantastic experience!!!
 
And in other news....
"BOOMER"
Has arrived!!!




Our newest addition to our family!!
:O)
Hugs
K
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Congratulations on the publication. I have mine and read every bit.
hugs Kay

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Congratulations, Kristina!!! Fabulous news and fabulous article!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Terrie said...

Congratulations Kristina!! The article is great. Boomer is adorable! He will keep you busy :)
Hugs,
Terrie

Wyrna Christensen said...

Congratulations you have got your bears plubliceret in a magazine. So beautiful and so well deserved, you make very beautiful and inspiring work.
Congratulations whit your dog, it looks so cute, you're really lucky. I also have a dog again, so maybe in a few months when I have more time. Have fun with your lovely dog.
Hugs
Wyrna

Silvie said...

Happy congratulations for your publication.... I love your kind of bears.... a long way to go...hope to have much luck also sometimes.
Hugs Silvie

Meïko said...

Congratulations, it's well deserved !!!
And congratulations for Boomer too ;-)