Sunday, April 27, 2014

Normal Again

Okay well as normal as I'll ever be..lol
Feeling much better...still have a lil cough but not as bad as it was.
We did some major cleaning here. You can call it Spring cleaning but it needed doing badly!! Cleaned out an entire room in the basement so I can now store all of my fabrics.
Can't wait to get in there and organize it all.
I hate it when I forget what kind of pretty fabrics I have...Cause sometimes that's ALL the inspiration you need!!
 
So I have finished up a new bear. Poor thing has been waiting since before the show we did
but he is here and I love him :O)
 
This is
BUCKEY!!
 


Yes I even made the lil jacket he is wearing! Too cute!!
Well back to my cleaning...I leave you with...
this...
Not the greatest picture but still priceless!!
HAHAHA
Looks like he's smoking a stogie!!!
Hugs
K
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Kristina, Buckey is gorgeous. I love his slouched look. Your dog is pretty special as well.
Hugs Kay

Mäsywi-Bären said...

boah what a wonderful bear. i love him

regards from sylvia