Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring

Happy Belated Easter!!!
I hope everyone had a lovely holiday with lots of good eats!!! :O)
I was still sick and AM still sick!
I thought maybe I was getting better but NOPE!! Apparently not yet!
Mom and I went to the Wildrose antique show and had a blast! Didn't spend to much money only got a few things...anything I really wanted was waaayyyy out of my price range!! Ahhhhh someday and of course I will have the beautiful old house to fill with all those wonderful antiques!!
Here's to dreaming!!!
That's all that's new here...woke up to the wonderful sound of rain....much needed beautiful...clean...NOT snow...RAIN!!!
Hopefully Spring has sprung!!
I have a couple of tulips that have popped up saying so!!!
:O)
Hugs
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Kristina, get well soon,

mcddiss said...

me alegro de que lo pasaras bien con tu madre , y siento que tu salud no este bien

besitos

Mari