Saturday, April 12, 2014

What day is it??

I am having a tough time knowing what day it is....let alone the date!
LOL
This is really weird working these early mornings.
Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying it and I'm getting better and faster...I hope!
And I'm already half way there to my first raise! Saweeet!!
Cause I need it!
I hope I will be getting more hours...
I was only working 5 hour shifts cause of my back and legs..but that seems to be getting better with the meds and plus OH !! I forgot to share this..we got a HOT TUB!!
YEP!! It's awesome..it's not a big one..
Made JUST for two!!
:O)
I come home and relax and let those jets do their magic!!
It's pretty cool at night to..it has these pretty lights that change color...;)
That's about it here...working on a new teddy...slowly..
in between my spring cleaning
I leave you with a couple of pics of my sweeties!!

HuGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Hi Kristina, It always amazes me where kitty's sleep. They love boxes and draws, and apparently your case with the Raggerty.
I hope your back gradually gets stronger.
Hugs Kay