Saturday, May 24, 2014

First Of The Year

GARAGE SALES!!!
Yup...
Melanie and I are hitting the pavement to look for all that extra stuff we didn't know we needed...lol
So Much Fun!!!
Hopefully we find some hidden treasures..
Usually anything I buy is always bear or mini related..
but when you can get fabrics for a $1 or 2..like how can you go wrong!
Cause you know I need more fabric.:O)
Yes Yes I do!!
 
Sometimes I never have what I'm looking for...even when I don't know what I'm looking for!
I know you all understand this...
 
Time to sit for awhile and enjoy my coffee!
Happy Saturday!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Conni said...

Oh yes, I understand you! I love flea markets and garage sales. It is so interesting.
Nice week end to you, Conni

Kays Kids said...

Hi Kristina. Going to garage sales is so much fun. You never know what you might find.
hugs kay

Kristina said...

Hi Conni!! Always find something cool

Kristina said...

I found some real goodies this time Kay!! :O)