Thursday, May 8, 2014

I Think

It's FINALLY arrived!!
Spring!!
I can see the sweet signs...tulips popping out and tiny lil green buds on the trees..the smell in the air of people mowing their lawns..and of course the BIGGEST signs of them all...
GARAGE SALE SIGNS!!!
SAWWEEETTT!!!
Of course I was working and couldn't get to these ones but I will on the next ones!!
I have my list of Have TO finds and of course looking for the Didn't Know I Needed Finds..lol
 
Good thing we cleaned out the basement..:O)
 
My poor baby Boomer has had...how can I say delicately...upset bowels :/ for over 3 weeks now..
It seemed to start when he got his last vaccinations at least that's when we noticed it.
So we had him in and he went on antibiotics...probiotics and special food...thought we saw signs of it getting better but no...right back to where it was. So I had the lovely pleasure of bringing the vet a poop sample.....highlight of my morning!!
 Nothing like a fresh cup of coffee and a fresh scoop of poop...:P
and today we brought him in to get blood work and an x-ray done.
Happy to say nothing shows on the x-ray sooo he didn't eat something and now it won't come out..so that's awesome news! Now we sit and wait for the poop and blood to come back.
Good thing is he isn't showing any signs of pain or discomfort...nope still crazy energetic..eating and drinking and causing all kinds of trouble..like he's supposed to!!
Hopefully it's just a sensitive tummy and we need to find the best food for him...kinda like me!!
 
And I've been working in my shop creating some mini tin canisters and I spruced up a couple of my bears and placed them on Ebay! They both needed outfits...what can I say...I like dressing them! lol  Happy to say my last 2 bears sold on Ebay!!
 
*Dream*
 
 *Oscar*
 
Hugs
K
:O)
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

mcddiss said...

espero que Boomer este mejor , esos osos son preciosos , me encantan

besitos

Mari

AM said...

Love your work, Oscar the bear is to cute for words. Enjoy the beautiful spring weather. Hug AM

Mäsywi-Bären said...

so sweet creations, i am falling in love by oskar, he is so beautiful

regards from sylvia

AutumnWood Bears said...

These are the sweetest bears ever, love them both.
Just discovered your blog, will be a regular visitor from now on :)
Delane