Monday, May 19, 2014

Some Pretty Minis














Isn't my Mom amazing?!?!!!
I think so!!
:O)
I have a couple of spectacular minis to show but I need to redo the pics to try and capture their true beauty!!
I also have a couple of new critters on the go..hopefully I can get some creating time squeezed in here somewhere.
I think summer is slowly coming and I intend on enjoying it this year...
I missed it last year!!
Not sure what happened!!
Hugs
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Your Mum is amazing. I love the basket of Lilacs.
hugs kay

Hannah said...

Beautiful flower arrangement! I love the first one. Hannah

AM said...

Beautiful flowers, you should photograph them outside. They look so realistic as does the food... it made me hungry off to have a little snack! hug AM