Sunday, June 1, 2014

Oh I Wish I Could Share!!

My Wedding Dress is here!!!
Yesterday Melanie went with me to try it on...we had to make sure it was all sewn correctly and no flaws that the manufactures would have to fix...and..
it's just as beautiful as I remembered!!!
Oh I wish I could share photos with you..but it will have to wait.
I brought in that pretty head piece I found..my wonderful garage sale item and it matches my dress!!!
It looks amazing with it..and now that I had a look with it with the dress...
I know 99.9% how I will do my hair!!!
We also found the groom and groom's men's pants and they were on sale!! Bonus!!
Things are coming into place!!!
Unfortunately the ring that we picked out for my guy we can no longer get...after waiting 8 weeks for it...WTF!?!
So we are going to try another one and if he doesn't like it they will refund our money and we will find another.
Happy Sunday!
Hugs
K
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

mcddiss said...

me alegro mucho de que tu vestido este bien ,espero que encontreis un nuevo anillo para tu novio

besitos

Mari

Kays Kids said...

I am so happy for you. What a wonderful time in your life. Enjoy every minute of it. You will look beautiful.
Hugs Kay