Thursday, July 31, 2014

Crazy Hot Days

WOW
Has it been super hot here...I'm so happy we have air conditioning!!!
Things have been busy here...with the usual day to day stuff...nothing to exciting!
But I did get to spend last weekend with my aunt and uncle at the cabin. Which is always fun!
Lots of food and drinks and laughter!!
Can't wait to go again!!
I have some critters on the go and trying to sew in between the heat waves..
So here is my latest lil guy he is for adoption on eBay right now!
 
EDWIN


HuGS
K
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

mcddiss said...

un preciosidad de osito , por EspaƱa tambien estamos teniendo un verano muy caluroso

besitos

Mari

Kays Kids said...

Kristina, your little bear is so special. I love his red ruff and little bottle hat.
hugs Kay

Kristina said...

Thank you Mari!!
Hugs
K

Kristina said...

Thanks Kay! I really like him too!!
Hugs
K