Thursday, July 17, 2014

Frustration

I sometimes REALLY hate taking pictures!!
After many attempts at taking pictures of my new miniature tins and canisters...I'm giving up for today!!
They are either blurry or yellow!
Not sure what's going on....maybe cause I'm not getting enough natural light in the room...it is pretty cloudy out! I tried adjusting my settings but nope!! stillll crappy!
LOL
Oh well guess I will try again tomorrow!
Sooo I will share this sweet picture...
 
 
Are they not the sweetest!?!?!
lolol
HugS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

mcddiss said...

en ocasiones hay que tener mucha paciencia para poder conseguir una foto decente y otras en cambio salen a la primera
esa foto es una maravilla

besitos

Mari

Isabelle said...

Oh my, that is totally adorable!!!!!