Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Morning

Don't you just love that first cup of coffee in the morning?!
It is the best. One of my favorite things is sitting at my computer with my coffee and listening to the birds outside...this morning is really nice cause it's not to hot yet and there is a gentle breeze through my window...
So I have been busy in the work shop
I worked on a couple new critters and been selling on eBay again.
Today I am going to create some mini tins. I haven't made any of those in awhile and I have so much fun!!
This is
"Hershal"
 
 And this is
 "Poot"
(lovingly named by Melanie Clark) lolol
Both are up for adoption on Ebay.
Now I need to decide what to create next...
:O)
HuGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

mcddiss said...

una trabajo precioso y muy dulce

besitos

Mari

kola1311 said...

ой, какие они клевыееееее)

Kristina said...

Thank You Mari!!!!
Hugs

Kristina said...

:O) Thank you!!!
Hugs