Friday, July 4, 2014

Time is Flying By

Can't believe we are in July already!!
The weather is hot and we spent the holiday weekend camping with a bunch of friends. It was awesome although it rained most of the time for us..got nice and sunny the day we had to leave..lol...of course!!
But we were in great company and ate way to much food!
Loved it!!
In other news I'm sooo happy all of Mom's paperwork etc has gone through and she can now travel the world!!
lol
Ok she can travel to my wedding for now..:O)
It's only 6 and 1/2 months till we get married....
soooo excited...things are coming together..
We decided that we are going to see if we can do our bachelor/bachelorette party while we are in Mexico. We want to rent a Catamaran for the day. Maybe we can do some snorkeling and stuff. I think that would be amazing and a lot more memorable then a night out on the town...which neither one of us wants...we are to old for strip clubs...:OP
Not our style at all.
Our wedding clothes are all picked out and paid for!
Our wedding bands picked out and paid for!!
I have emails to the resort with questions that they will hopefully respond to soon....then we can decide on our food, flowers, decorations, and ceremony stuff.
So I took a sneak peek picture of my dress...
I will post a full picture as soon as I can..
:)
HuGS
&
Happy Weekend!!
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Oh!!!! I love the little peep.
Hugs Kay

Kristina said...

me to :O)
Hugs

JRB CREATIONS said...

Your dress looks beautiful! I can't wait to see the whole thing!
I'm so happy for you!! :o)

Kristina said...

Awe thx so much Jeanette!! I want to take some nice pictures to share...hey we still need to do our swap!!!! :O)
HUGS