Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Gloomy Wednesday

Ahhhhhhh
It's nice and cool here today. A lil gloomy as well.
 That's okay with me...I kinda like it!
Monday we brought our baby Boomer in to get fixed.. I can't believe he is already 7 months old AND he weighs a whooping 75 lbs!!
OMG when he's full grown it will be like living with a moose!!!
HAHAHA
He is doing really good...being a good boy and only having to wear the cone at night.
He has not had to walk the cone of shame...heehee...
BUT I can still hear the cats laughing when he does!!!
:OD
~~~~~~~~~~
Did some more sewing yesterday...working on a rabbit!! Hopefully have him or her finished by the weekend.
But I did finish a new bear and she is available for adoption on ebay!
 
***DEZI***


 
 
Happy Wednesday!
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: