Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Little Help in the Kitchen

We had a really nice long weekend!
Well it didn't start very well for me as I came home from work and was starving and decided to make myself a yummy sandwich..
and in the process took a nice slice of my finger while slicing the cheese!!
OUCH!!
So I drove back to the doctor's office I work at to see if I needed stitches cause I can never tell...because looking at my own owies makes me light headed lolol
I can look at other's just not my own!
Any who I was lucky and didn't need any but the nurse bandaged me up and back home I went and continued to make my sandwich!!
I was still hungry!
:O)
Saturday was spent at my (soon to be mommy in law)
She made us a yummy lunch/supper and gave me bags of veggies fresh from her garden!!
There's nothing like it!!
Oh so good!
Sunday we went and did some shopping at West Edmonton Mall and then saw a movie..."Lucy" was disappointed. Wasn't terrible...had it's cool and interesting moments but all in all meh!!
Monday we went and picked Saskatoon berries and sour cherries!
We got 3 buckets full!
And sooooooo good!!!
It was very relaxing and we had lots of fun...would go there again!!
 
So Colin decided he needed to bake yesterday...use some of those glorious Saskatoons...and he had himself a lil helper...


Boomer found a measuring cup!!! and now he says I can help to!!!
I think the kitty wants to joy in the fun too!
lolol
Well that was my weekend in a nut shell...hope you had a good one also!!
Hugs
K
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

I do hope your finger improves. What a gorgeous black helper. If there was cooking involved, he was probably wanting some of the scraps.
Hugs Kay