Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lemon into Lemonade

Well that's what I'm trying to do..lol
Been kind of an icky day but I know it can always be worse!!
My dislike of Ebay has come through again..errr that place is just not good
lol
The fees are horribly awful!!!
And there are just way to many issues that I don't want to deal with.
 It really does take the joy out of creating and selling my critters...and that makes it just not worth it!
I enjoy it waaayyy to much to have Ass***** ruin it.
LOL
So my lemon has turned into lemonade and I've decided to do the bear show and sale with Melanie. I didn't think I'd have enough bears but I do and I can make a couple more before then.
 I think I will also bring some of my miniature tins and canisters with me to.
Cause you just never know!!
~~~~~
So I created a new critter...a cat!!
I haven't made a kitten in over 3 years..wow...
so I thought I'd give it a go.
To be honest I didn't think it was going to turn out..
but I kept on it and did my usual thing and now..
I LOVE HIM!!!!
And I can't wait to make another!!
 
so here he is...
~PURCY~
 


 
HuGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: