Monday, September 1, 2014

SEPTEMBER 1....

Where did the summer go?.....
It happens so fast and I really do believe our summers are getting shorter and our winters longer.
This morning I woke up to the sound of my furnace kicking in!!! lol
That can't be good!!!
Yesterday I actually pulled out my slipper socks and come to think of it I sure could use them now!
My footises are cold!
Well this month holds some fun times I think..
This coming Saturday is the town of Gibbons garage sale...Mom, Melanie and I always go and always have a great time!
Colin and I are celebrating our anniversary so we have booked a dinner theater thingy at West Edmonton mall. This one is a parody of The Pirates of the Caribbean... should be good!
Then there is the Doll House show and sale. Which we will go to and see what we can see. Also I think the Teddy Bear Show and sale is this month to..but I won't be participating this year..not enough bears to sell but I will be going and spending some money!!
So lots of fun things planned!!!
Not to mention I'm that much closer to our wedding!!!
:O)
HuGS
and Happy Monday!!
K
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

HI Kristina, I would love to go to the market with you. Sounds like fun.
Keep counting the days to the wedding.
Hugs Kay