Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sad day/Remembrance Day

This past week Colin and I lost a friend. He was tragically and suddenly taken.
27 years old and life only beginning.
He was a very kind, pleasant and funny guy!
He will be missed by many, many people!
 
His memorial message was...
 
"Don't Cry Cause It's Over;
Smile Cause It Happened!"
 ~Dr.Seuss
 
I love this quote and it's so true.
It's hard to understand why things like this happen...and truefully I really struggle with it.
Mom and I talked about it and it's a time when you need to stop and appreciate what you have and remember how fragile life is and how important it is to live this life to the fullest.
And remember to let those you love know how much they are loved!
Hugs
K
 
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

mcddiss said...

siento mucho tu perdida ,es tragico cuando se va alguien tan joven


besitos

Mari

Kays Kids said...

I'm so sad for you losing a great friend. I'm sending warm Hugs.
Kay

Kristina said...

Thank you for your kind words Mari!!

Kristina said...

Thanks Kay. We need those hugs!