Saturday, December 27, 2014

2015

Is fast approaching!!
I can't believe January is just around the corner.
Wow
I can't believe that in a matter of weeks I will be a married woman!!
All the arrangements for our wedding is done...everything else will be handle at the resort
I DO....hahahaha
Believe we are ready
Christmas was good but quiet this year. I unfortunately had to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
We got together with Mom on the 22nd and had a great time. Stuffed our face and exchanged prezzies
Mom bought me some beautiful doll clothes and some antique sewing kits! A beautiful quilt that is perfect in my sewing room.
Haven't done to much creating...slowly working on a new dog...very slowly...
So much else going on
I did make a wreath for my room. It's not finished yet..I'm waiting for the perfect embellishments for it....
It's not quite that bright of a pink. It's a much softer pink.
It was fun making it. There were feathers every where which of course the kitties were loving...lol
 
And here's my Lilly girl taking a moment to look cute and pretty!!
 

Well I'm off to drink some coffee and eat some yummy monkey bread my mom made us :)
maybe a few oreo truffles too!!
 
Hugs
K
 
 
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

mcddiss said...

el tiempo pasa muy deprisa , esa corona es muy bonita y los gatos guapisimos

besitos

Mari

Hannah said...

Good luck with the wedding! and happy new year!
Hannah

Kristina said...

Thank you Mari!! It certainly does!!! Happy New Year to you!!
K

Kristina said...

Thanks Hannah!!! Happy New Year to you to!
K