Saturday, December 6, 2014

Time is flying!!

I can't believe how quickly time is going. I am going to be very busy for the next month and a half...with Christmas and our wedding!!
Which by the way is only 44 days away!!!
I was surprised with a bridal shower last Saturday! That was a great time and I was completely shocked.
I can't share any pics at the moment cause well let's just say the few pics I have aren't suitable...LOLOL...
I should be getting my wedding dress soon...we've emailed all the details to the resort and we got our marriage licence!!
Wow..so much to do...Can't even imagine trying to organize the whole event...NO thanks!!!
Let someone else do it!!
So I did manage to create a critter..
His name is Cricket!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!


HuGS
K
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Silvie said...

so lovely little dog....many hugs and merry x-mas silvie