Friday, February 6, 2015

Back To Reality...

BUT not for long...lol
 
We are already planning next year's trip :O)
Can't wait...this time it will be a 2 week vacation. Hopefully some family and friends can join the fun to. We had so much fun!!
 
One of my favorite pictures!!!
Since the day we met...he loves to throw me over his shoulder...
and secretly I LOVE it to!!!
shhhhh...don't tell him that :)
The morning after our wedding...
Still trying to remember the name change thing...I forget to sign my name as McDonald and not Simon anymore...even when I use my initials at work....hahaha oops
I will remember eventually. Until then it will be a combo of KS and KMs!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!!
HuGS
KM
:O)
 

 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Isabelle said...

Cute couple! May you always remember to have fun together.

JRB CREATIONS said...

Congratulations Kristina!! You two are adorable!
Hugs!

Kristina said...

Thank you Isabelle!!!
Hugs

Kristina said...

😊😊😊😊😊
Thank you!