Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ahhhhh Sunday

I LOVE Sundays!!
Specially when I'm not working :O)
Today I did a variety of stuff..it's one of those days where you don't want to do any big jobs just little jobs.
I finished up my newest bear and put her up for adoption on ebay...
OK that was a medium sized job...lol

Really need to clean the bathroom...and decided that that's a way to big of a job! 
I threw in some laundry cause it does the work for me...as well as the crock pot that is cooking a nice roast for us!
So I will have to cook some potatoes and veggies but that's just a little job!
So now..I think I will sit and do some more sewing....while watching a movie!
Yup that sounds pretty good!

Here is my new baby...

"Winnie"




She is for adoption!!
Hugs
:O)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OOAK-Hand-Made-Vintage-Style-Artist-Teddy-Bear-By-Kristina-Bears-/291437677740?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43db0a0cac

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: