Wednesday, October 7, 2015

New Creations

With Fall here and winter just around the corner...I felt the need to start creating warm and cozy...
I baked some SUPER yummy Chocolate cupcakes with a creamy light peanut butter icing!! OMG sooo good! I keep getting requests at work to bring some more in!
Big pots of soups and chili...
And of course some bears and minis to. Sewing by the fire with a nice cup of hot tea..or hot chocolate depending on the mood :)  

So this is a new creation of mine...
Her name is Mavis....I love her and the pictures just doesn't do her justice!! She is super cute. I think it might be time to invest in a better camera!
I bought some steel shot at the bear show and forgot how much I love the feel it gives the bear. They just sit in your hand so nicely!! Will have to buy some more!! Stock up for the winter.


Then I HAD to make some Halloween Dollhouse tins!!!
So much fun! I need to make more...






Hope you enjoyed the pics!!!
HuGS
K
:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Joyce Mayer said...

Love her name and the design of her muzzle. Very sweet face.

Hugs

Kristina said...

Thank you Joyce! I'm still playing with the design...lol