Saturday, April 2, 2016

A Perfect Day

What a beautiful day today!!
The sun is out and shining and drying up the last bit of snow...well at least in my yard!
:O)
It's warm enough for shorts and bike riding.
I wish I could enjoy a bike ride but I've hurt my back...again!!
Darn sciatic  nerve!!!
I was able to go for a nice walk yesterday as it was doing much better..however I messed it up again by lifting the BBQ...dumb!!!lol
Today we did some cleaning around the house..inside and out! Then decide to go see a movie...which my poor back did not enjoy!! :O(
Did some shopping and came home and baked a quick lil blueberry dessert to go with a BBQ dinner! First one of the year! Looking forward to that!
I traced and cut out a new elephant..going to make a bigger one this time...
I finished a little ellie yesterday and she is just well
Yummy!!!
LOL
She is a hand dyed soft yellow and sweet as can be!!
I was trying to think of a name for her and so far I came up with 
"Lemon Drop"
LOLOL




Happy Saturday!!
HuGS
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Joyce Mayer said...

Lemon Drop is precious, the name suits that darling little face. Love her. Take care of your back, TRY not to overdo.

Hugs

Kim Hofmaster (kimmilouminiatures.blogspot.com) said...

Oh my heavens, that is the cutest elephant!!! Beautiful!!!